DetailsCO2 Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The CO2 Mini monitor is a low-cost, compact and easy-to-use desktop carbon dioxide and temperature meter. This meter was developed to monitor indoor air quality and can be used in offices, schools, meeting rooms, homes and other places where personal comfort and health is important.
The CO2 Mini monitor is easy to use: just plug it into the wall or a USB port, and it will begin to measure air quality instantly. It has no moving parts, and is designed to last for years. Three LEDs - green, yellow and red - show overall air quality, or you can read the CO2 and temperature levels on the large display.
Free Data Logger Software: Use the free PC software to graph CO2 levels over time, or save the data in spreadsheet format for later analysis.
- Easy to Use - Just Plug It Into a USB port
- Self-Calibrating - Saves Money
- Free Software to Record CO2 Levels
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm
- Response Time: < 2 Minutes
- Accuracy: 0-2,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Temperature Display: °C or °F Switchable
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: USB Cable (included)
- 110-220V AC to USB Adapter (optional)
- Warranty: 1 Year
All measurements are approximate.