Electronic Soil Tester
This dual purpose electronic meter tests soil pH and nutrient levels. Soil pH controls how well plants utilize the nutrients available in your soil. All plants have a particular pH preference, so it's important to know the pH level of your soil. You can then choose plants with the same pH preferences, avoid those that will not do well in your soil, or work to adjust the soil pH level. You can determine soil condition so you can adjust pH more accurately, effectively and economically. Comprehensive guide lists ideal pH ranges for over 350 plants. Requires 1 AA battery; not included. Easy to use. Detailed instruction booklet included.
- Soil testing in about one minute.
- Complete with instructions for testing pH and nutrient levels.
- Also includes tips to adjust pH and soil nutrition and a chart with the pH levels for over 350 plants.
- Soil should be tested periodically throughout the growing season.
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)