Savonius Wind Turbine V3 Plus
Explore wind energy in this inventive vertical turbine design. Its simple format allows you to create free, renewable energy with a spin or by holding it to the wind, yet its incorporation of technology allows for limitless customization and green energy research.
- Now with a strong-yet-lightweight injection molded base and frame along with features like plastic s-foil wind blades which capture wind from all direction, and a build-it-yourself alternator to product electrical current with the option to customize with additional coils and magnets. The built-in LED light helps to indicate the generated power.
- This kit gives you the ability to rectify your power from alternating current to direct current. Four types of rectification experiments are included.
- Ideal for the classroom for grades 9 through College!
- 4 rectification labs included
- 4 pre-wound coils(200Winds) Please inquire about customized ones!
- 4 Rare Earth Magnets!
- Assembled Turbine Dimensions: 204 x 145 x 145 mm (8 x 5.75 x 5.75 inch)
- Rectifier Kit Dimensions: 125 x 50 x 15 mm (5 x 2 x 0.6 inch)
- Assembled Weight: 700 g (24.7 oz)
Measurements are approximate.