DetailsCylinder Graduated Plastic Transparent 100ml
Stop costly breakage with completely unbreakable graduated cylinders!
- Tough transparent clear plastic
- Accurately calibrated
- Easy-to-read yellow background
- Pouring spout with 'no-drip' feature
- Reinforced lip
Completely safe for almost all student lab work
*Cannot be used for concentrated acids, bases, or strong organic solvents. Refer to deluxe cylinders for this feature.
- No bumper to confuse readings
- Large molded stable base - can be removed for ease of storage
- Classroom developed and tested
- Very low unit prices - helps trim your budget costs
This new graduated cylinder is ideal for student lab work; especially for density ans specific gravity experiments. It's durability provides repeated use and the extremely low cost makes it highly suitable for school use.
- Essentially indestructable
- Tested and accepted by schools througout the country
Cylinder Capacity: 100 ml
Graduations: 25-100 ml x 1 ml
Cylinder Height without Base: 213 mm (8.39 Inches)
Cylinder Diameter: 30 mm (1.18 Inches)
Base Dimensions (LxWxH): 66x66x8 mm (2.6x2.6x0.32 Inches)
Cylinder Height Mounted on Base: 217 mm (8.54 Inches)
Measurements are approximate.