Latex Tubing 1/4"(6.35mm) ID x 1/8"(3.175mm)WT, per ft
Our Amber colored Latex Tubing is extensively bleached, washed and surface treated to virtually undetectable protein levels which are 99.9% protein-free.
- Elasticity~Memory is maintained even after repeated stretching
- Smoothness~Unique dipping process eliminates die lines and seams, allowing smooth I.D. and O.D. surfaces
- Sterilization~Compatible with steam, ETO or gamma radiation
- Translucency and uniformity of color~Provides an unobstructed observation of liquid flow line
- Gripping Power~Enables the tubing to grip tenaciously to connectors
This Latex Tubing has been manufactured using a new process technology designed to extend the life of natural rubber latex tubing. This formulation, can triple the life expectancy of natural rubber latex tubing by blocking ozone gases and ultraviolet light that can degrade tubing over time. This new process does not impact the preferred physical properties that customers have come to expect from natural rubber latex. In addition, this new formula assures that the tubing will keep its natural smooth appearance and feel with minimal fading or cracking for up to three times longer.
In applications where strength, memory and the ability to withstand exposure to the elements are a concern, our Latex Tubing may be ideal. Other features include reduction of cracking around fittings, better gas and vapor permeability, improved chemical resistance and superior weather resistance.
Sold per foot.