Bright Teacher Atom
This giant model mounts via magnets directly on the whiteboard in any classroom.
The Teacher Demonstration Atom is perfect for presenting the abstract concepts of atomic structure. Use this oversized model to help students understand the complexities of atoms, ions, and isotopes. Raised units are complete with 2 nuclei, 8 electron shells, 30 protons, 30 electrons, and 30 neutrons.
- Great tool to present abstract concepts to the class
- Use directly on a classroom whiteboard
- All parts are seperate and magnetic
- 2 Nuclei, 8 electron shells and 20 of each of the three subatomic particles
- Use it to demonstrate the formation of 2 atoms or 1 ion
- A model that teachers and students benefit from
- Dimensions: 23 1/2 x 23 1/2 inches