DetailsBright Student Atom
Each student now has the possibility to learn in an intuitive and self-evident way. This interactive model will let students make their own atoms, isotopes, and ions. When both surfaces are combined, an atom is formed. Hands on and fun, each student atom is complete with 30 each of protons, neutrons, and electrons which can be stored neatly inside the atom model. Atoms measure half an inch in diameter.
- Students can make their own atoms
- Make isotopes the easy way; add the right number of neutrons to the atomic nucleus
- Use both surfaces to make atoms, let the atoms genly collide and move over the calence elctrons by hand
- Everything kept in one handy place; inside the atom
- Stack the atoms on top of each other and store them for the next lesson
- Two surfaces to make atoms on
- 30 Protons, 30 Neutrons, 30 Electrons
- All tactile
- For every student
Measurements are approximate.