Student Molecular Model Kit
This is an excellent Student Atomic Molecular Set, to construct and understand three dimensional Molecular Structures in Organic and Inorganic Chemistry Studies. It consists of 100 wooden colored atoms and 85 bonds. Construction and teaching of Triple and Double bonds is with ease due to the flexible nature of the bonds. Atom holes are drilled with precision for good grip and bond angles.
The Set Consists as below:
100 WOODEN BALLS 0.75 inch Diameter:
- Carbon / Black / 4 Bonding Positions~30 pcs
- Hydrogen / White / 1 Bonding Positions~30 pcs
- Oxygen / Red / 2 Bonding Positions~12 pcs
- Halogen / Green / 1 Bonding Positions~18 pcs
- Nitrogen / Orange / 4 Bonding Positions~5 pcs
- Sulfur / Yellow / 4 Bonding Positions~5 pcs
- 1 inch Long~35 pcs
- 1.125 inch Long~15 pcs
- 1.5 inch Long~35 pcs
Measurements are approximate.